Saturday, August 16, 2008

Time Flies

Some days there aren't enough minutes in the hour and hours in the day to accomplish everything I set out to do. I rise early enough, my two dogs make sure of that. When the sun comes up they're ready for the day to begin and that means no sleeping in for me.

We take our walk, I shower and dress, we have breakfast, I sit down at the computer and suddenly it's 1 o'clock in the afternoon.

Mondays seem to be the worse. There is a ton of email from over the weekend. I've been trying to take weekends off from work, trying is the keyword there, so it builds up.

I've taken courses in time management and their suggestions don't make a lot of sense. I can't delegate, we have a small company. Unless one of the dogs learns how to blog (oh wait they do blog there isn't any one to delegate to.

Maybe I just need to get a new watch. If I kept track of the time rather than just using the clock on the computer perhaps I'd put my time to better use.

I like a bargain and I like Movado Watches so maybe I should put the two together and look at Discount Movado Watches. I do have a birthday coming up. Perhaps one with diamonds?

Dee

No comments: